We Have A Date For The Guy Whose iPhone 6 Bent And Caught Fire.


YouTube: My Iphone 6 after it bent and caught on fire in my front pocket

Holy crap – this seems legit! Here’s the story about the rickshaw-riding guy whose iPhone 6 bent and caught fire (cnet):

“An entrepreneur and business coach by the name of Phillip Lechter says his iPhone 6 bent so much in his pocket that it punctured the battery, an event that can result in a fire. Lechter and his family were riding in a rickshaw in Tucson, Ariz., when the rickshaw hit a trolley track in the road. Lechter said the impact sent him into the side of the metal rickshaw.

His iPhone 6 was in the front pocket that hit the wall, he said, and was positioned such that it was bent nearly 90 degrees and punctured the battery, even though he had a leather case on his iPhone.

When he looked down, Lechter said he noticed that his leg was on fire. He said a nearby spectator jumped into action and threw a cup of water on his leg to put the fire out. Once the fire was out, Lechter said he was able to successfully get his phone out of his pocket and throw it out of the cab without burning his fingers, though he said he experienced a pretty significant burn on his leg.”

Where some might see a consumer safety issue, I see an opportunity. In this case, an opportunity for a date between iPhone 6 burned leg man and attacked Google glass woman:

Both are victims of technology and both could have their experiences added to the informercial struggles video. Note: avoid rickshaws until Apple gives the rickshaw all-clear. [cnet]

Read previous post:
Chilis cook shirtless with Thrush Woodpecker tattoo
Sexy Chilis Cook Shares Tattoo With H.I. McDunnough, Warthog From Hell.

A cook at a Florida Chilis restaurant got fired for posing shirtless in a Chilis' kitchen. Had he been shirted,...

Close